NodeJS Technical Team Leader
We are hiring a Team Leader with NodeJS and TypeScript knowledge to coordinate a team of developers that works on a software development project for the real-estate market. The specialist hired will provide technical guidance, will make architectural recommendations and will and will coordinate the team from technical point of view.
- Solid knowledge regarding software architecture and OOP programming.
- Experience in working in Technical Lead / Hands-on architect role
- Experience of developing in AWS environment, preferable cloud native development. Understanding of Lambda-functions.
- Experience implementing microservices and REST APIs
- Familiar with NodeJS and TypeScript, at least 3 years of working experience with these technologies
- Experience in working with databases such as Postgres and dynamoDB
- Java and Docker experience is considered as plus
- Proficient in developing high-quality code. Knowledge about code quality and security in internet and software products.
- Experience with DevOps. For example: CI CD Pipeline, Release Management is a plus
- Good communication and coaching skills
- Basic knowledge and experience in using agile working methods is a plus. Further training will be provided.
- Good English skills.
- BSc or MSc degrees in computer science or engineering is a plus
- Providing (technical) leadership to team mates through coaching and mentorship
- Analyzing the requirements of the client and providing technical solutions of how to develop the requirements
- Plan, design, develop, test, and maintaining collaboration with other team members
- Communicating between team members about requirements and planning
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Coordinating with other teams
- Make projects research and expand the know-how of the team
- Communication with other team members and customers in English
- Reporting of the activities performed
- Relative flexible working program
- Open and relaxed working atmosphere, communication and knowledge sharing between team members being very much encouraged
- Possibility to work with the latest technologies and project management tools, as well as to get practical knowledge about mature software development processes
- Involvement in complex international projects for big players on the global markets
- Attractive salary
- Financial bonuses and rewards for high-quality work in complex and challenging projects
- Attractive working conditions
- Possibility for career development (training, opportunities for career development and certification, etc.)
- Consideration of individual capabilities, age or time period spent by the team member in the company is no constraint
- Open links with the top management for any kind of professional or personal aspects
- Other benefits