NodeJS Technical Team Leader
We are hiring a Team Leader with NodeJS and TypeScript knowledge to coordinate a team of developers that works on a software development project for the real-estate market. The specialist hired will provide technical guidance, will make architectural recommendations and will act as a Scrum Master for the team.
- Solid knowledge regarding software architecture and OOP programming.
- Experience of developing in AWS environment, preferable cloud native development. Understanding of Lambda-functions.
- Experience implementing microservices and REST APIs.
- Familiar with NodeJS and TypeScript, at least 3 years of working experience with these technologies.
- Java and Docker experience is considered as plus.
- Proficient in developing high-quality code. Knowledge about code quality and security in internet and software products.
- Experience as technical team leader and as a Scrum Master is a plus.
- Good English skills.
- BSc or MSc degrees in computer science or engineering is a plus.
- Analyzing the requirements of the client and providing technical solutions of how to develop the requirements.
- Technical coordination of the team. Working as a Scrum Master in an agile framework.
- Make technical research and expand the know-how of the team.
- Analysis, design and development with the above mentioned technologies.
- Effort estimation for own tasks.
- Communication with the customer in English.
- Reporting of the activities performed.