Marketing Data Analyst
We’re looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to extend the global marketing team of a client. We need someone with experience working with B2B Saas funnels, that will be responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing campaigns and ROI, as well as providing actionable marketing insights to improve the customer journey.
- 5 years minimum previous experience working in data analysis
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in advanced analytic and statistical techniques related to A/B testing, revenue attribution, customer segmentation, B2B lead generation funnels, marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Experience in building and automating management level reporting
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM tools
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities and ROI, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
- Provides actionable marketing insights based on the data collected to address key strategic questions.
- Analyze funnel behavior and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the customer journey.
- Analyze A/B and Multi-variate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations.
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Report on marketing and sales KPIs such as leads, conversion rates, revenue generated, ROI per channel, etc.
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of marketing campaigns