Junior Java developer
Code: Junior Java
We are hiring junior Java back-end developers to extend our teams that are developing and maintaining applications for the hospitality industry.
- At least 1 year of experience in software development.
- Proven experience in working with Java 8 or more recent versions, and SQL databases.
- Familiar with Spring framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Git, Maven, Web Services: SOAP&REST.
- Experience in integrating and working with 3rd party APIs and MongoDB is a plus.
- Proficient in developing high-quality code with the above mentioned technologies.
- Team player and able to closely collaborate with colleagues and customer.
- Proactive and capable finding technical solutions.
- Very good English and communication skills.
- BSc or MSc degrees in computer science, informatics or engineering is a plus.
- Analyzing requirements and architecture provided by the customer
- Software design and development with the above mentioned technologies
- Effort estimation for own tasks
- Communication with the customer in English
- Reporting of the activities performed to customer and to our management
- Relative flexible working program
- Open and relaxed working atmosphere, communication and knowledge sharing between team members being very much encouraged
- Possibility to work with the latest technologies and project management tools, as well as to get practical knowledge about mature software development processes
- Involvement in complex international projects for big players on the global markets
- Attractive salary
- Financial bonuses and rewards for high-quality work in complex and challenging projects
- Attractive working conditions
- Possibility for career development (training, opportunities for career development and certification, etc.)
- Consideration of individual capabilities, age or time period spent by the team member in the company is no constraint
- Open links with the top management for any kind of professional or personal aspects
- Other benefits (private healthcare, 7card, etc.)