We are hiring an EdTech specialist to extend the team of one of our US based customers.
The instructional designer will be the head of our EdTech Center for the region. He/She will build strategies to support prospects and clients provided by the sales team. The instructional designer will develop and host webinars about our products, provide academic support for prospects and clients, create online courses using our products, and provide training for clients.
- 3 years experience in Academic Support
- 3 years Instructional Design experience
- 3 years Learning Management System experience
- 3 years of Online Learning experience
- 3 years of Online/Blended Courses development experience
- 3 years experience in Pedagogy for Online Learning
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor’s degree in Education and Technology (Instructional Designer).
- Excellent English skills, spoken and written.
- Listen to prospect needs and goals and match them to an appropriate e-learning product.
- Work with Country manager to create and implement a content development plan and training for the regional EdTech centers.
- Continually learning about new products and improving your selling skills.
- The EdTech Center Instructional Designer Expert may be required to attend training events throughout the year and will be expected to participate in self-paced learning tutorials when appropriate.
- Staying updated with the industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about the industry.
- Knowing all customer relationships, including worldwide integrators and small businesses, and how they relate to e-learning product sales.
- Develop training strategies to implement our e-learning products with clients.
- Develop webinars and online courses for the products.