DevOps Engineer AWS and Azure
Code: DevOps engineer
We are looking for skilled candidates who are enthusiastic about learning new and existing technologies to deliver exceptional solutions for the resiliency of our systems. The role will require a high level of responsibility and accountability. The engineer will be responsible of proposing and implementing automation in CI/CD, cloud infrastructure provisioning using IaaS tools, deployments, investigate incidents reported by development team, QA engineers and by our monitoring tools and work to resolve the incidents affecting our application. You will be closely working with our clients’ operations teams.
- Experience working with AWS and/or Azure and cloud-related technologies: Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of cloud security, networking, including DNS, firewalls, load balancers, IP routing, etc.
- Proficiency with Linux and bash scripting. Python is a plus.
- Work experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitHub Actions, etc.
- Knowledge using configuration management frameworks (Puppet/Ansible)
- Experienced in using version control systems like GIT / Github / Bitbucket
- Experience in managing application servers
- Knowledge in terraform development is a plus
- Experience in any Cloud application configuration, deployment, support and migration is a plus
- At least two years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Advanced verbal and written English skills
- Automate and manage the build and deployment process.
- Support the release management process.
- Proactively detect, troubleshoot, and resolve all issues affecting applications in cloud and on-premise environments.
- Perform proactive daily system monitoring including reviewing system and application logs.
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues across the entire stack - software, application, and network.
- Triage alerts & diagnose/resolve critical issues, handling implementation of changes.
- Identify applications reliability and availability improvements, establish, and build solutions to continue to drive an improved experience.
- Coordinate across different stakeholders to establish and manage both internal and external integrations and automate the process along the way.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies.
- Foster a culture of learning through education and knowledge sharing around reliability practices, processes, and tools.
- Participate in on-call and after hours support as needed and able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.