General information about the internship program
ArtSoft Consult is engaged in the internship program organized in collaboration with the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca (TUCN) and Babes-Bolyai University (BBU). Our company offers an average of 10 open positions per year for students from the second year of study for BBU students and the third years of study for TUCN students. The duration of the internship program is 240 hours for TUCN students and 120 hours for BBU students.
The benefits of students that perform internship in our organization are:
- Work contract for the duration of the internship;
- Consistent salary;
- Training regarding the quality management system implemented in the company and the tools used in the company;
- Training in the technologies used in our company, based on the positions chosen by the students;
- Experiencing all phases of the software development process;
- Performance assessment at the end of the internship.
After the completion of the internship the students may get a proposal for a long term employment based on the result of the final assessment.
This year there are 14 open positions for the internship program:
- 4 positions for software development using Java technologies;
- 2 positions for front-end development;
- 2 positions for software development with .NET;
- 2 positions for software development with Ruby on Rails;
- 2 positions for software development with PHP;
- 2 positions for automation test engineer.
Requirements for all positions:
- Knowledge of OOP concepts;
- Basic knowledge and experience in the technologies chosen for the internship;
- Basic knowledge regarding databases and SQL;
- Medium or advanced level English language abilities.
Deadline for applications: June 7, 2019
Selection ends at: June 14, 2019
Internship period: July 1 – August 30, 2019
Please apply using the form below. Good luck to all candidates!
Apply for Internship