NavigArt – online map navigation system, that transforms iPhone into a navigation device, being very handy in many situations.
Why choose NavigArt ?
- Find world wide points of interest with one touch: places to eat, hotels, tube and bus stations, petrol stations, parking places etc
- Use the advanced search feature to find almost everything you can think of
- Search results showing location, phone numbers and website addresses with the option to call or access websites from within the application
- Friendly user interface aimed to ensure straightforward map search and navigation
- Very low internet usage!
- Search in current map view and advanced search that will search the whole worldfor your POI
- Save or load points of interestwith the possibility to display all saved locations on the map, or to use them when creating a route
- Pedestrian, bicycle and car navigation with the choice of shortest or fastest routefor car navigation
- Supports complex routeswith multiple intermediary points and switchable order between them
- Current speed, distance to go and time left information
- Route details, possibility to simulate navigation on the selected route and to view the route on Google hybrid or topographic map
- Automatically saves routewhen user starts navigating or simulating the navigation
- Displayed and voice directions(English) with the possibility to set the volume or to enable/disable the voice
- Portrait/landscape display auto-switching
- Google hybrid or topographic map view
- Three CloudMademap styles to choose from
- Multi-touch support(map zoom using iPhone touch style but also using a zoom slider)
- Innovative user guide that simulates application actions
There is also a lite version, NavigArt Lite which has some limitations:
- Possible to save or load one point of interest
- Possible to navigate on route three times
These limitations are not present in the full version.
Full version is now available for FREE.