System administrator – part-time
Code: Sys admin
We are looking for a system administrator to manage the Linux and Windows platforms of one of our customers. The estimated workload is 6-8 hours/week, so a part time, time-and-resource type of collaboration is preferred.
The candidate should:
- Have good administration skills of Linux (Ubuntu, Centos) and MS Windows Server operating systems.
- Be experienced user of Docker, Docker-Compose, npm (general knowledge).
- Be experienced in MySQL DB administration (backup, scripting, etc).
- Have excellent scripting skills.
- Be proficient Git user.
The candidate would:
- Set up and maintain the test and production environments of our customer.
- Deploy new versions of the software on the servers.
- Communicate with the customer in English on a daily basis.
- Should report his/her activity.
Please send a detailed Curriculum Vitae and position code using the form below. For other job openings please visit this page frequently.
Apply for Job
All fields are mandatory.