Back-end Java developer
Code: Back-end Java developer
We are looking for experienced back-end Java developers to extend the teams for four projects. The developers will be engaged in all the phases of the software development (including analysis, architecture and design, implementation, maintenance), working with Agile methodologies.
The projects are developed for 4 different industries. Please find below a short description.
- Virtual marketplace for new and used cars. The solution is built for a media company focusing on digital services and publishing, based in Finland.
- Web and mobile app that helps assess the urgency of medical conditions. Our customer is an advisor and provider on innovative healthcare services, especially in the context of medical practice and eHealth.
- Platform that is designed and developed for the hospitality industry and used by the greatest global players on the international market.
- Managing the data and the data flows in an heterogeneous environment in industrial automation. The customer is world leader and innovator in technologies and services for film stretching.
- Very good analytical skills;
- Mastering OOP and design patterns;
- Significant (3+ years) programming experience in Java;
- Back-end technologies: Spring, WebServices, JPA/Hibernate, REST, Lucene, Service Based Design, databases (any of the following: PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server);
- Working experience with continuous integration development tools is a plus;
- Good English communication skill.
- Analysis, design, development with the above mentioned technologies;
- Effort estimation for own tasks;
- Communication with the customer in English in the framework of an Agile development process;
- Daily and monthly reporting of the activities performed.
Please send a detailed Curriculum Vitae and position code using the form below. For other job openings please visit this page frequently.
Apply for Job
All fields are mandatory.