ArtSoft Consult operates in a strongly competitive global marketplace. As a consequence, ArtSoft Consult works only with high and very high qualified people. However, ArtSoft Consult encourages the employment of younger specialists which are able to prove high potential and commitment to challenges.
Employment at ArtSoft Consult follows several stages:
- Evaluation of experience and potential based on CV;
- Professional test to evaluate the technical skills and potential to work in ArtSoft Consult’s business environment;
- Interview to evaluate personality and capability to adhere to ArtSoft Consult’s culture;
- Final admission as full member of ArtSoft Consult’s team.
The benefits of working in the ArtSoft Consult’s team are:
- Relative flexible working program;
- Open and relaxed working atmosphere, communication and knowledge sharing between team members being very much encouraged;
- Open links with the top management for any kind of professional or personal aspects;
- Possibility to work with the latest technologies and project management tools, as well as to get practical knowledge about mature software development processes;
- Involvement in complex international projects for big players on the global markets;
- Attractive salary;
- Financial bonuses and rewards for high-quality work in complex and challenging projects;
- Attractive working conditions;
- Possibility for career development (training, opportunities for career development and certification, etc.);
- Consideration of individual capabilities, age or time period spent by the team member in the company is no constraint;
- Other benefits.
A continuous assessment of personnel satisfaction is performed by the top management and careful attention is paid to achieve a superior balance between the individual and corporate needs.